[PD] mp3cast~ (once again sorry)

carmen ix at replic.net
Fri Sep 16 16:09:11 CEST 2005

virtually all of Yves externals, including mp3____~ run on windowzXP. i remember using the mp3 ones all the time since foobar2000 had such shitty stream support.. he's going to have to try harder to obfuscate them if he wants them to not run. like maybe including random linux kernel headers, rot13'ing the code and spraying shmget()s everywhere etc...