[PD] pd-devel and expr

Johannes Burström johannes at ljud.org
Sun Sep 18 17:34:55 CEST 2005

Hello,

 > this looks absolutely fine ... are you sure that you are trying to load
 > this binary and no other (older) one? pd -verbose should give you a
hint ...

Thanks for the hint.. externals from /usr got loaded instead of
/usr/local. entirely my fault. next time i'll check -verbose before
polluting the list..

but here's another issue: i had some trouble finding tk.h, causing the
compilation to fail. It got fixed by adding
env.Append(CPPPATH='/path/to/tk.h/') to the SConstruct (debian, with
tk.h at /usr/include/tcl8.4/). I don't know if its only me and my
non-existant knowledge about environmental variables, or something wrong
with the script..

thanks,
johannes