[PD] ... M-audio and pd asio problem

guillaume rabusseau gr_wip_pd at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:47:57 CEST 2005

thanks answering that fast Tim.
  I put the pd-0.38-4-devel-2 version on my computer and i managed reaching
a very low latency.
  I'm now wondering about the stability of this pd version, do you think i
can make live with this version? (i've already got some fatal errors...)
  And there is a thing that i don't understand : on my other computer i have
a terratec MT88 with asio drivers that perfectly works with pd 0.37.3 (i
have a latency of 5ms on this computer). Do you know why?
  And a last question : when do you think this work on the portaudio and
asio driver that have been down in this "devel pd" will be integrated in
common pure data releases.
  Again, thanks a lot for your help.
    Cheers.