[PD] hidden files, fontsize

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Sep 19 09:28:03 CEST 2005

Roman Haefeli wrote:
> hi peter
>
> i would like that too. plus:
> -the ability of setting a start-directory in [openpanel]
this is simple;
once i have commited a patch to the sourceforge patch-tracker that does
this (individual (settable) paths for [openpanel]/[savepanel])
it didn't make it into pd-0.39 though (probably miller doesn't like it)

but feel free to check it out.

> -the ability of setting an extension to show only a certain filetype.

i think this is something that cannot be done easily in a cross-platform
way. (when doing the above patch, i - of course - wanted to add this
feature too; but it turned out to be more work than i expected to make
it really consistent and so i dropped it (it wasn't so important to me
anyhow)

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes