[PD] gem font rendering

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Sep 19 15:49:40 CEST 2005

Did you try text3d?

One line is connected to both translate XYZ's and offset by some value I
guess (the distance between the lines).

What gfx card are you using?

I think Ettienne D.  did complain about this happening on a titanium 667
  some time back, I think the machine was just not up to the processing.

I can take a look at a patch and let you know if it works ok on my machine.

PS: Any ideas about debugging my pthread crashes Tim? :)

B.