[PD] gem font rendering

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Mon Sep 19 16:57:31 CEST 2005

Hallo!

> my goal should be pretty easy ... i'm rendering a couple of text lines
> on a screen (text2d) ... these text lines are moving synchronized
> from the bottom to the top.
I cannot reproduce your behaviour ... I use the same here (1-3 lines of
text) and they are synchronized ...

> all text2d objects are scheduled by the same gemhead, the movement is
> done by separate translateXYZ objects, that are fed by a line
> (realizing the movement by a single translate XYZ object didn't help,
> either).
hm - which kind of text are you trying to display?
I use 1 text2d object (with 1 translateXYZ) with multiple lines ... (in
cvs) ... don't know if this is possible in your situation ...

LG
Georg

--
http://grh.mur.at