[PD] experiences building PD from CVS on PlanetCCRMA FC3

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Tue Sep 20 17:57:03 CEST 2005

On 16 Sep 2005, at 15:20, David O'Toole wrote:

> Just a couple of comments. I'm trying to write a single shell script
> that will automatically download, configure, build, and install recent
> PD from CVS.

Are you going to make this script available somewhere, and is it bash?

If so, and it uses the scons build as Frank commented, I'd love to see
it (plus I'd vote that it should be included in CVS in some way, if
appropriate)

I can add helpful doc and usability bits to the bash script if welcome.

# David Plans Casal

problem.each { |day|
	assert_nil(spoon)
}