[PD] best way for saving a patch state ? (where to find the [State] object ?)

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Tue Sep 20 18:22:40 CEST 2005

On 20 Sep 2005, at 17:19, Tebjan Halm wrote:

> can i compile only this object as an external ? or do i have to
> compile the whole ggee ?
> or is there a .dll for windows somewhere ? would be cool ... i dont
> really want to get into cygwin.
> can i comile with bloodsheds dev-cpp ? its my current c/c++ compiler

I'm not sure about bloodsheds, and I would assume that you can compile
state.c on its own, maybe look at the source at the top, on its #define
list

Also, there is plenty of Windows makefiles strewn across the externals,
so perhaps do a CVS checkout of the whole externals tree?

# David Plans Casal

problem.each { |day|
	assert_nil(spoon)
}