[PD] best way for saving a patch state ? (where to find the [State] object ?)

Guenter Geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Sep 20 19:22:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

I found a compiled state.dll lying around on my harddisk, its attached.
I have stopped developing ggee and state doesn't work for
general gui objects anymore since the introduction of the iemguis
(Which, in fact was about 5 years ago as far as I can remember), it just
works for the numberbox.

YMMV, I still use it a lot, but thats just because I am lazy.

Guenter