[PD] converting a stream of floats to a list based on delimeter rather than list length

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Sep 20 21:25:44 CEST 2005

Hello all,

In order to make controlling my serial camera easier I'm using lists to
represent the byte streams then "drip"ing them into comport.

Now I'd like to do the same for the serial data back from the camera so
that I can route based on the elements of the stream.

So the delimiter is always 255 so how do I convert the stream:

12
24
35
67
255
12
45
255
67
45
33
255

to:

12 24 35 67 255

67 45 33 255

Basically I'm looking at an [repack] that works based on a delimeter
rather than by list length.

Thanks,
.b.