[PD] comma in symbols text2d

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Sep 21 11:52:39 CEST 2005

> Tim Blechmann wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > is there any easy way to include symbols containing commas
> > (generated by pyext) in a display of gem's text2d?
> hm, I don't use the output of py directly, but use [textfile] to open
> normal textfiles and here it's working ...

this is not working, since textfile takes a comma as separator (like
about everything in pd)....

anyway ... changing gem so that it doesn't use atom_string() seems to
be the easiest way ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs