[PD] [pdradio] the website seems to be broken

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Sep 21 09:56:30 CEST 2005

Hallo!

> In the meanwhile, make a script that detects the crash and restarts the
> server automatically (and logs that event).
well, thats the problem - before it is crashing, readanysf~ is writing
so many messages in the logfile, so the logfile gets as big as the
partition (in a very short time) and crashes ...
... so I cannot use logrotate or save the logfile somwhere else, if I
want to read something about the errors ...

but anyway, I will simply add a reboot for now ...

LG
Georg