[PD] comma in symbols text2d

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 21 10:24:56 CEST 2005

moin Tim, moin list,

at the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is something else
I've hacked with my "pd-string" externals: strings as lists of
ASCII-valued floats -- I can post a patch for text2d which adds a
"string" message, if you're interested.

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 09/21/2005 12:51:01 AM, Tim Blechmann <TimBlechmann at gmx.net> appears
to have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology