[PD] OSCprepend to message; input to sendOSC?

Urs Liska pd at ursliska.de
Thu Sep 22 16:37:01 CEST 2005

Hi all again.

Unfortunately I just noticed that I am still not where I want to be :-(
Martin's solution works only for OSC messages with *1* argument:
[/OSC/namespace/etc 12.5(
but not for messages with arbitrary number of arguments like
[/OSC/connect 192.168.0.1 9999(

Does anybody have an idea how to process the output of an [OSCroute] so
that I can get a send message to [sendOSC]?

I can't be the only one who doesn't know in advance what messages to send...

Thanks
Urs

--
Urs Liska