[PD] [OT][NYC] Free Hardware Share?

vade doktorp at mac.com
Fri Sep 23 19:45:33 CEST 2005

This sounds super interesting.

Id be down, im in NYC.... and I know share (the event in NYC) would
love some hardware to set up an open source media station for randoms
to use.. It would be great to get some donations... works out nice.

I used to go to the MIT Fleamarket that happened from spring ->
fall , every other saturday, in Boston iirc. That was an AWESOME
place to meet people and find old stuff..

Id love to see something like that in NYC.

hmmm... :)

v a d e //

http://homepage.mac.com/doktorp/
doktorp at mac.com