[PD] [maxlib]'s future

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 23 20:49:22 CEST 2005

hi frank

thanks for the tips. finally i found out myself, that maxlib is GNU GPL. i also found the sources in cvs, but i have no idea what to do with them. can anybody tell me, how to compile maxlib? i couldn't find any documentation about that. if i tell people who want to start with netpd to compile maxlib themselves, i want to offer them a short howto, at least.

cheers
roman