[PD] [OT][NYC] Free Hardware Share?

vade doktorp at mac.com
Fri Sep 23 20:59:41 CEST 2005

Well, Share is infact a real organization, under NYFA non-
profitcoverage.. ill forward this info over to the share admin list,
and maybe we can pull something together.

ICs? Screwdrivers, Pliers? what are those :D :D

There is also a Materials for the Arts thing, but I dont know too
much about that. They sometimes have old machines to play with.

v a d e //

http://homepage.mac.com/doktorp/
doktorp at mac.com