[PD] Gem pix_snap2tex bug?

vade doktorp at mac.com
Sat Sep 24 04:10:48 CEST 2005

Hello

Ive been having an odd issue that I cant seem to figure out. Im using
pix_snap2 to capture the complete rendered frame of my openGL scene.
My objects are drawn in the center, and never go out of the openGL
clipping volume, or the 2D clipping plane of the window.

However, pix_snap2tex seems to be picking up a one or two pixel
border around the captured frame.

Im running OS X 10.4.2, powerbook, 128Mb VRam, GEM 0.90, Hans's PD
0.38-4-RC1

Here is a screenshot to illustrate

http://homepage.mac.com/doktorp/ars/gem1.png

Now, I was able to minimize these lines to only the bottom left by
changing the capture resolution to snap2pix to 798x598 (chopping off
two pixels from my gemwin resolution), but I cannot completely get
rid of those lines..

anyone know? Idly curious..

btw, I tried mailing this to the list with an attachment, and it
never went through... whats up with that ?

v a d e //

http://homepage.mac.com/doktorp/
doktorp at mac.com