[PD] [maxlib]'s future

CK chris at lo-res.org
Sat Sep 24 16:56:17 CEST 2005

re,

> but i have no idea what to do with them. can anybody tell me, how to
> compile maxlib? i couldn't find any documentation about that. if i i
> tell people who want to start with netpd to compile maxlib themselves,
> i want to offer them a short howto, at least.

well for linux it's basically cd to maxlib's directory and type
make pd_linux (on a linux system you should have gcc and automake
installed) on os x it's just a "make pd_darwin" (also gcc and gnu
make must be installed) I have no clue about windos though.
Maybe someone could just build a .dll for win32 users since having
a c compiler installed seems to be all but standard for windos work-
stations.

HTH

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)