[PD] questions about dyn~

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Sun Sep 25 21:19:37 CEST 2005

Now that I have dyn~ up and working, I have a question about its
functionality. I've included my test patch so people can see what I'm
talking about if I don't explain it clearly enough. I'm trying to set
up something that will name the dynamic objects, well... dynamically.
Works find using [newobj . a$1 testAbs] but it then when I want to
delete them, it'll delete the first one I delete, regardless of when
it was created, but won't delete any more. What's the problem?

See attached...

Pall