[PD] [gem] rotate a text

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Sep 26 11:48:36 CEST 2005

right. there is a problem. neither [rotate] nor [rotateXYZ] work -
but [translate] does. very strange.
i have used only text3d or textextruded so far.

maybe that's what the helpfile to text2d is meaning with (Quote:)

[text2d] renders one line of a text with the current color, but
without(!) 3D-transformation

although a rotation is not really a 3d transformation...

so what about the pivot function of your graphics card, this might
solve it for you...

viel glück.
max