[PD] Shape Sequencer v1.2

poil poil at apfrod.com
Mon Sep 26 16:03:02 CEST 2005

Hi

I recently released my Shape Sequencer v1.2, a complete performance patch
for up to four players using PS2 joypads.
You can get it from:
http://apfrod.com/shapesequencer

If you're near Sheffield, it's currently installed at the Showroom Cinema
until 7th October.

Each player gets four synths each with four tables that record the
movements of the four axes on dual-analogue PS2 joypads. These tables loop
controller messages to the synths.

The main technical problem that still bugs me about it is all the clicks
 from the synths. I tried using pmpd to smooth out some of the sudden
controller message jumps but I couldn't work out how to stop lias getting
stuck in chaotic motion, plus having some high processor-use issues. Any
ideas?

If you want to play but don't have joypads then you could find the
relevant subpatch and just draw on the tables. They're in singlesequence.pd

Enjoy!

-poil-