[PD] questions about dyn~

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Mon Sep 26 16:20:12 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the response, even though I'd figured it out. I guess
sometimes I'm a bit quick to post. But I do have another question,
when I do something like this [dyn~ 0 1 2 0] it has three outputs,
the first two being the signal outputs. What's the third output for?
I tried attaching a [print dynout] but never got anything out.

best r.
Pall