Fwd: [PD] Sending a Keystroke from PD?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Sep 26 15:58:19 CEST 2005

What about OSC, local socket?

Seems the question you should be asking is how to control Ableton live
the way you want to control it...

since the keystrokes to ableton come from the OS, then it is the OS that
needs to send them... I don't know of any software that does this, you
want some kind of reverse key-logger...

Maybe the python API has some hooks into keyboard events...

Seems to me it Ableton causing the issue here... Anything you could use
instead? Reaktor has some OSC support apparently...

Good luck.

b.