[PD] flush object?

CK chris at lo-res.org
Mon Sep 26 22:53:45 CEST 2005

re,

I read:
> Hi everyone, I just came across a 'flush' and was
> wondering if anyone knows what it does, is it the same
> as flush in MAX? I don't know what library it's from

I guess it's from cyclone so it's behaviour should be identical
to the max object's.

help file attached, sorry test.pilot.fm is looking for a new home
but I'm working on it.

HTH

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)