[PD] gem compilation problem

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 28 09:54:40 CEST 2005

Georg Holzmann wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> I get the following undefined symbol when I try to compile the latest
> gem from cvs:

when did you check it out ? yestereve ? today ??

> c++filt _ZN8pix_film6renderEP8GemState
> pix_film::render(GemState*)

this really seems to be the same problem you posted to me privatly
(pix_filmLinux being deleted (because it is covered by pix_filmNEW for
quite some time now) which resulted in a lot of dependency problems of
pix_film and pix_movie files)

it _should_ be fixed in the current CVS (revision of pix_film is 1.16)

> btw: did the gem build system change ? or how can I disable to compile
> this file ?

not really.
just delete the file that makes problems

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes