[PD] controlling a webcam?

julieta Maria barrambabella at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 04:20:35 CEST 2005

Hi, list! I have a question:  I have to be able to
control a the movement of web cam through internet. I
was thinking to attach it to a couple of motors and
control them through a serial port via a stamp... I
would try to control the stamp sending values from PD
(via the serial port)... And somehow send these values
to PD from a web interface... Is this possible and/or
the best/easier way to do it? Can I use the netreceive
object for this, and what kind of objects/ software
should I use to send this kind of data over the
internet, what info would I need for that? I am
practically new to networking...
Has anyone done something similar or could someone
point in the right direction?
Thanks a lot...