[PD] controlling a webcam?

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Thu Sep 29 10:34:47 CEST 2005

Hi!

julieta Maria wrote:

> to PD from a web interface... Is this possible and/or
> the best/easier way to do it? Can I use the netreceive
> object for this, and what kind of objects/ software
> should I use to send this kind of data over the
> internet, what info would I need for that? I am
> practically new to networking...

What do you want pd for in this project? What OS do you use?

My "default" solution for this kind of problem is: a small (2 hours of
implementation) program in VB/Windows, together with Internet-ActiveX
and Serial Port-ActiveX.

Works only if you are on Windows and have the MS VB license :-(

br, Piotr