[PD] [OT][NYC] Free Hardware Share?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 29 10:41:02 CEST 2005

I am in, sounds good.  Dynebolic would be a great Pd demo platform for
scavenged computers.  I have about 15 scavenged PCs myself, ranging
from PII 450 to PIII 700.  I am also part of Madagascar Institute,
which is an arts non-profit which has done 'official' recycling
activities.  I'd love to do a project to showcase what you can do with
Pd and abandoned computers.

My experience with Materials for the Arts is that their computer gear
selection is small and not so good, but its the luck of the draw there.

.hc