[PD] pidip - compiler output - ???

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Sep 30 15:19:46 CEST 2005

Ed Kelly wrote:
> apologies for postin stupid "help" messages without any compiler output!
>
> I'm trying to compile pidip with ffmpeg on a Fedora Core 1 machine. All
> the libraries are found, and I have got this far - pdp_live~ will not
> compile - the compiler says that codec_type is not in a struct, but I
> checked avcodec.h (from ffmpeg) and it is! ...compiler output follows:
>
> If anyone has any idea what's going on, please let me know. I've been
> hacking this for 2 days now!

which ffmpeg-version are you using ?
in the latest CVS i recently noticed, that they changed some fields from
 pointers to non-pointers and the like.

since yves seems to not support ffmpeg any more, i suggest you check out
a revision of ffmpeg that was valid when yves last made any changes to
pdp_live~.c (cvs log says 2005/01/02)

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes