[PD] Another Gem performance issue

Christian Veit fanfare at gmx.at
Sat Oct 1 15:52:28 CEST 2005

Hello Thoralf,

> if you're capturing your live video at max resolution,
> you should try to reduce the resolution ...

I don't know how to reduce the resolution, i could only set the [quality(
that means i can change between black/white and color mode and a mode whith
very very low resolution. But i've dedected that if i start rendering the
first time the performance is bad and the output is somehow zoomed in. If i
stop rendering and start it again it's working how it should... Only with a
little delay which is acceptable.
And the same behaivior is when i playing a film...

lg
Christian