[PD] nusmuk compilation on linux

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Oct 2 10:43:17 CEST 2005

Hallo,
patrick hat gesagt: // patrick wrote:

> if i'm right, there is a "new" thing like pmpd called nusmuk in the cvs
> of externals. but there is no scons or make?

It's called "msd" and it's inside the directory "externals/nusmuk". To
compile it you need to use the flext build system. That is, first you
compile flext as described in the flext-README, then you use the
build.sh inside the externals/grill/flext directory to compile each
msd-external with something like:

$ cd nusmuk/msd
$ ../../grill/flext/build.sh pd gcc
$ ../../grill/flext/build.sh pd gcc install

on Linux. Do this for msd2D and msd3D as well. "nusmuk/editor"
contains a graphical editor for msd2D and msd3D structures:
msd-editor.pd (which still has a little problem with pd-0.39 that I'm
still hunting down. Just press "create" all the time to see all newly
created links display correctly in [pd data] for now).

Ciao