[Fwd: Re: [PD] determine local IP address]

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Oct 2 22:03:46 CEST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PD] determine local IP address
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 00:20:02 -0700
From: Scot Gresham-Lancaster <scotgl at comcast.net>
To: derek holzer <derek at x-i.net>

Derek,

http://www.audiomulch.com/~rossb/code/oscgroups/

is Ross's page regarding all this.

While I am on the pd list and read it daily. I have some weird thing
with my email where it gets bounced every time I try to post something.
Oh well.

Is this information you need?

The HUB will be in the Netherlands and Germany this November.
You might know this already, but we will be at Club Paradox in Tilburg
on Nov, 16, for example.

Two of us, Phil Stone and myself, are running PD. He is in windows and
I am running it on Mac OS X, but we are sharing the OSCgroups patches
that we worked out.

sCot

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl