[PD] OSC to SuperCollider

Paul Crabbe paul.crabbe at free.fr
Mon Oct 3 10:22:31 CEST 2005

Hello
as I'm a new user of PD, I hope I didn't miss something obvious:

I use the compiled OSX version 0.39.0 (on Tiger)
I'm trying to connect SuperCollider and SC with OSC .
It actually works OK from SC to PD. (dumpOSC receives data from SC)
so I suppose the OSC objects are valid.

The problem is that I can't send anything from the sendOSC object,
even if I try to communicate from PD to PD
e.g.
the two help files 'sendOSC' and 'dumpOSC' are opened:
     I send the 'connect localhost 9999' message to the sendOSC
object, then I try one of the send messages in the helpfile ('send /
test/bla 1 2 3')
   -> I always get the error message : "SendData::SendHTMSocket()
failure -- not connected"

Where should I look for?
Thanks!
Paul