[PD] dyn~ on OS X... again

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 2 22:57:45 CEST 2005

The flext stuff that's included in the extended builds doesn't work (I
suppose I should remove it).  Its an incomplete effort to get the flext
externals as individual .pd_darwin files building with a common shared
library for libflext.

Hopefully Thomas will get some time to help me finish it.  Or anyone
else, really, who wants to play with Mac OS X linking.

.hc