[PD] compressor~

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Oct 4 09:20:58 CEST 2005

don't forget the pd-list, since maybe someone else has the same problems...

> gcc -c -o rms_tilde.o -I.   -g -O2 -DPD rms_tilde.c
> rms_tilde.c: In function `rms_new':
> rms_tilde.c:109: error: `for' loop initial declaration used outside C99
> mode

oh the joys of ansi-C.
in line 109 change the "for(int i=0;" to "for(i=0;" and add a line
"int i;" at the beginning of the function, where the other variables are
declared (dunno which line, i don't have the code with me)

> rms_tilde.c:131:2: warning: no newline at end of file
> make: *** [rms~] Error 1

oh the joys of osX (i guess it is really just some fancy editor, which
all people who code on osX are using)
add a newline at the end of file

mfg.ad.r
IOhannes