[PD] triggering vline~ compared with line~

Urs Liska pd at ursliska.de
Tue Oct 4 12:19:47 CEST 2005

Do I remember correctly (from the documentation or the help files) that
[vline~] is "exact" whereas [tabwrite~] starts at the next block border?
Maybe the resetting of the [phasor~] Frank tried also takes place at the
block border, which of course would lead to a seemingly correct result
of the [phasor~]'s output starting exactly at the beginning of the array.

This is (still?) quite over my head but maybe my comment could help
bring anybody else on the right track...

Best
Urs