[PD] Identifying the position of notes in an (audio) array

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Tue Oct 4 15:12:28 CEST 2005

hi urs,

  i personally recommend the use of 'vasp' for analysis of arrays and
  manipulation of arrays. there should be enough tips in its documentation
  to get you started. if you are after a real time approach there is
  always bonk~ and fiddle~ that ship with pd (in the extras folder).

  vasp = http://grrrr.org/ext
          or
         you can also find it in the externals cvs..

  i'm not sure what you mean by the 'measure the time between bangs'
  but you may want [timer] which is part of pd..

  hope this helps..

dmotd