[PD] Identifying the position of notes in an (audio) array

Urs Liska pd at ursliska.de
Tue Oct 4 15:18:01 CEST 2005

Thanks for another good idea.
I thought of somehow distributing the sounds to different arrays, but
didn't think of your solution.

I will try to make this work. Probably I'll record to the array
nevertheless, because I want also to be able to play back the whole
recording with all features of tabread-ing (like forward/backward, any
time manipulation...)

Thanks
Urs

--