[PD] Re: multiblob tracking in pd?

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Oct 7 04:09:42 CEST 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 02:38:06PM -0400, patrick wrote:
> i was about to include liblo (http://plugin.org.uk/liblo/) to artoolkit.
> since i'm really new to programmation i would like to see your code as an
> example! do you use vloopback to have v4l in gem and in artoolkit?

The code is currently on a PC in the installation space which I
forgot to back up in the mad rush to get it working, so I'll have to
nip in there later today and put it on a USB drive. I'll put it up on
http://mccormick.cx/code/argraf/ at some point later today.

I have not used vloopback. Will check it out - sounds exciting.

> <chris at mccormick.cx>:
> 203.30.45.110 does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550 unknown user

Yep, my server has been bouncy lately so I did a real time re-install
last night which had some pretty strange effects. All back to normal
now. Thanks for the heads up.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx