[PD] macosx .pdrc inside PD.app

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Sat Oct 8 15:37:19 CEST 2005

hi list,

how to handle it if one may want to keep different properties for
different instances of pd?

e.g. one pd instance for sound, and one for gem to avoid audio
glitches; one instance has to have libaries to load, the other one
should run in -nogui....

how do you solve this with just one org.puredata.pd.plist all of the
instances of pd are refering to?