[PD] Re: [PD-dev] uninitialized values bug

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sat Oct 8 23:31:35 CEST 2005

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

>On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Yves Degoyon wrote:
>

>>oh, and i forgot to say you're trying to induce a concurential model
>>into the pd community
>>

>First please tell me what's wrong with a concurrential model.

no comment on your stupidity...
consider now a lot of people don't like you on this list.

>>and that's very very american,
>>

>USAians are just as _anti_-competitive as anyone else.
>
>USA is not a capitalist state, whatever they say. If they were, they'd
>spend more time ensuring that large companies can't bully small companies
>out of the market.

yes, i think there should have been an open call
for the mass destruction weapons needed in Irak and arab countries,
i would personally have built a pd-operated guided missile to go up your
ass..
i love being shocking, all you and french would say : "ohhh" with their
little fingers up.
i've got the bigger for you...

>>but, we don't take it anymore...
>>

>who?

all that believe in a kind of community,
like gisle form piksel in the first place,
so, be very humble in piksel,
and please, don't wave me any hello.

ciao,
sevy