[PD] Free software art on Kuro5hin.org

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Oct 9 03:52:16 CEST 2005

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Oct 8, 2005, at 12:29 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> > Free software art on Kuro5hin.org
> > Excerpt from article:
> I'll add it to the "articles" collection on puredata.org when I get a chance.

Well, I feel a bit embarrassed now, as it was only after I posted the
article here that I noticed that the public's reaction on kuro5hin was
very sub-par compared to most articles I've read on it, and also the
beginning of the article (2nd para) was rather sensationalistic. Well, at
least, it's a mention on a rather large-volume site and that's
encouraging (?).