[PD] installation questions

tasty radish tastyradish at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 00:56:29 CEST 2005

> > I am running version 39-0, on a mac 867 powerbook,
> os
> > x.
> >
> > 1) How do I install GEM and get PD to see it?

> Download and use Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC2.dmg:
>
> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html
>
> Follow the instructions on that site, like one line.

thanks!  ;)

in pd audio patches, sometimes when i grab the top to
move the window of a patch or when i load a file with
a bang toggle (in the patch), there is a sound
drop-out for the moment i am doing this. is this a bug
with the gui?

also, sometimes in gem patches, in edit mode,
scrolling across a number of things to grab them all,
has a funny dis-connect from the x-y point that i am
actually moving the cursor at: it makes the box and
attempts to highlight at about 4 inches to the left of
where the cursor is.

what could this be?

re-install?

thanks again,