[PD] Re: OSX PD-extended

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Oct 10 23:16:14 CEST 2005

On Oct 10, 2005, at 5:06 PM, beau casey wrote:

> I'm not really sure how to check the log or start pd from the consol?
> How do you do that?

...not trying to be mean, but you could start by reading further down
in my previous message:

>>> ...after that, could you open up /Applications/Console.app and
>>> tell us
>>> what is printed there?  You can also check the pd*.app crashreporter
>>> log from there...

..."console.app" is an application that you have to dbl-click
on...then you can see all kinds of log outputs, and on the left of
the window there should be a list of logs (perhaps you'll have to
"open a triangle"), one folder of which is called
CrashReporter...inside there should be a log for pd crashes...

james