[PD] pdp_qt crash

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Tue Oct 11 18:32:09 CEST 2005

Hallo Yves!

> but, i suggest, as you propose two different ways :
>
> * using photo JPEGs compressed movies ?
well, I recorded the files some month ago with [pdp_rec~] and
[compressor jpeg( - so I guess it is already photo jpeg !?

> * reverting to a previous libquicktime ?
isn't there an other solution?
also for the future ... I'm not so familiar with libquicktime and
[pdp_qt], but as it is working with lqtplay shouldn't it also be
possible in pdp ?
(any hints for debugging is greatly appreciated ...)

> see you in norway
yes - I'm curious about it !

> cand congrats for your work on pd radio )
thanks ;)

LG
Georg