[PD] problems loading pix_2pdp

Brad Kligerman bkligerman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:23:14 CEST 2005

Georg::

what you can try: do you really load gem before pix_2pdp ? I load it in
> that order: pd -lib pdp -lib Gem -lib pix_2pdp

Changing the loading order of the libraries didn't work...

 if that does not help you will have to compile pix_2pdp yourself:

I've already compiled pix_2pdp, gem2pdp & pdp2gem with my current version of
Gem, and came up with the above mentioned errors.

take the latest GEM from cvs and compile it

I won't have time to recompile Gem until this weekend. I tried that last
week, though, (IOhannes thought it was an incompatibility with Gem) but I
couldn't get the CVS version of Gem to compile for some reason?? I'm
currently running the CCRMA version of Gem 0.90.

(you don't have to compile pdp - which makes it much easier ...;)

For some reason I never have trouble compiling pdp...

Thanks again, I'll get back to you after I fix Gem.
::Brad.