[PD] is there a [round]?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Oct 13 01:07:54 CEST 2005

> Hey. Isn't a messagebox, just like other t_objects, reparsing its
> text at modification time, using t_binbuf, so that they become
> t_atoms ? Else, there wouldn't be a need for decaying ("radioactive")
> atom types: A_DOLLAR, A_DOLLSYM, A_COMMA, A_SEMI. Don't you agree?

i don't think so ... i had a look at the code some time ago ... then
decided to abandon the use of messageboxes in my patches in favor of |zl
reg|, since they are slow ...

haven't had a look at the code lately, but try something like:

|bang~|

|10000|

|until|

|b|  or   |bang(

to see the difference ...

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs