[PD] MIDI Recorder?

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Fri Oct 14 09:53:03 CEST 2005

i believe it can be done internally in pd, but may require a fair bit
of work. i would personally suggest using an auxilary midi sequequencer
and reroute the recording/playback through to it.

this can easily be achieved using virmidi and your choice of sequencer
(rosegarden / muse / etc) on a gnu/linux workstation, or a similar virtual
midi type app on a proprietry setup.

ciao..

dmotd