[PD] the trouble with linking

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 14:52:57 CEST 2005

I am trying to create a wavelet transform in Pd using wave++.  I'm
trying Georg's suggestion of using extern "C" on my setup function.  I
compiled wpp~.cc including m_pd.h and libw.h, but there are many
undefined references to functions in m_pd.h during the linking step.
the 2 commands for this:
$(CC) $(LINUXINCLUDE) $(LINUXCFLAGS) -o wpp~.o -c wpp~.cc
$(CC) -Lwave++mod/source/ -L/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.0.1/ -o
wpp~.pd_linux wpp~.o -lm -lc -lw -lstdc++

return undefined references to gensym, pd_new, and other functions

How should I proceed to link my program, and resolve the undefined references?

--
Charles Zachary Henry

anti.dazed.med
Med student who needs a Mickey's